Thursday, January 20, 2011

Confessions of a Blogger

Well friends and, thanks to dhalshoobab, family (crap what punctuation was I supposed to put now) its been a while. Many of you have visited, laughed at, maybe even felt a little disappointment by the content here (morals wise obviously,coz we kak funny). So here's some clarity 'EXPRESSION'. We all need to express our individuality from time to time. Now I'm not judging but some women would express it by wearing a 'sexy' outfit or a unique hair do, a guy may express it by 'customising' his car some by going out clubbing, boozing and drugging, but we don't care for that shit so this is how WE roll! Now what kind of a #*!?(this means 'fuck') up would you rather like to know? We enjoy talking nonsense, being witty, sometimes outright stupid. Making people laugh is the order of the day for us, in the interweb and in real life. Its always going to be that way. Unless we mocking someone coz then that poor bastard is screwed. Haha how serious was that first part. F it. I DONT REGRET WHAT I SPIT COZ I KNOW WHAT I SAY.

Jacks back babeh! Wooooh! I was working for this guy Kelsey Erm in the 90's he had a gun shop as a front for selling illegal baby milk formula to iilegal chinese prostitutes that fell pregnant. He really milked those people and gave them a sour deal. Initially we sold them in 1kg tins but the income was a bit light so we started manufacturing 1.1kg's. Once we accidentally filled bullet shells with milk powder. All month hospitals were reporting incidents of gunshot victims with a bright smile and healthy bones. Those were tough times.

My next job saw me testing tazer guns for Shokit and Sons. Our working conditions were shocking! But it was the most electrifying experience of my life. I also had to put the cash in the volts haha. Sometimes I still vibrate when I walk past security guards.

Six months later, when I got out of the coma, I joined the Qawali Squad. They said they needed someone with a unsteady hand to play the tabla. We were hell bent on beating the beatles record sales. We came out with hit songs like 'areh yesterday nahi problem hai' and 'help me with some citizenship there'. These guys were all foreigners and couldn't speak afrikaans but I saw their face light up everytime a dutchman said the word 'haal'. We never did beat the beatles.

I have many other stories from my past present and future (remind me to tell you the story of the day I built a time machine) experiences but obviously if I tell you all now, you won't come back for...........

My apologies please people. Jack was not supposed to have access to the internet.
Doctor Naat Kasefikser
Institute for the Mentally Unsolvable
MADrid

No comments:

Post a Comment